Thursday, November 8, 2012

Grab and Go

On the 11 o’clock news last night, they did a special about the stuff people would take with them if they had to evacuate their homes.  Thankfully, I’ve never been in that situation but it got me thinking about the things that I would take with me if I had to evacuate or leave my house quickly under dire circumstances.  Here’s what I would grab on the way out –

1.       The cats.  Obviously.

2.       My personal archives, important paperwork, and family photographs

3.       My laptop, iPhone, and camera and probably the chargers for all of them

4.       My American Girl doll – I’ve had her since I was like eight.  And they don’t make them they used to!
And that’s about it.  I have to admit, I was surprised that I only came up with a handful of things to take with me.

Actually, it made me look around and wonder if I really need all the stuff that I have.    

No comments:

Post a Comment